At No7 we are committed to providing the best experience to all of our users, so everyone can access products that make them feel at their best. We continually work to make our website accessible for everyone, regardless of their needs.
We have used accessibility best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Key features include:
- All pages can be effectively navigated using a keyboard only.
- All pages have understandable heading structures and landmarks
- All pages have skip navigation links as the first focusable element
- All Images and Icon buttons are provided with equivalent alternative text
- All pages follow a consistent navigation structure
No7 is committed to continue to improve our accessibility and we welcome your feedback. If you find an issue when accessing our website, please submit feedback in the following form: